Living the dream

A highland existence interspersed with regular travels and running a charity in Nepal

Leavenworth new building 12 Jan 2011

Made a brief visit to our land at Leavenworth, Washington, to inspect the building that Otis Childers had built for us. All seemed very satisfactory. The land was buried under deep snow.

He has built me a 40'x24' structure with two side walls and a metal roof.

It is big enough to house the trailer under a quarter of it, the truck under another quarter and hopefully half of it can be made into a cabin.

I had Otis frame the sidings for windows. There is a concrete foundation.

Whilst I was there I went across and spent a while chatting to Betty and Ned. Here you can see my truck in their driveway. Leavenworth, and particularly Icicle Creek gets a load of snow in winter. I am looking forward to spending some winter holidays there. :-)

No comments: